AT PRESENT THIS APP IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR USE BY MEMBERS OF QUEENSLAND POLICE CREDIT UNION.
A number of Australia’s largest financial institutions wholesale access to their ATM networks to smaller banks, building societies and credit unions - organisations who might not otherwise have the resources to establish such infrastructure.
In this way consumers can be provided with fee-free access to a nationwide ATM population, which increases choice and competition without increasing costs.
But maintaining and distributing this information to customers can be a challenge.
eHound has partnered with some of Australia’s leading financial institutions to provide a multi-brand ATM finder, and in the process improve ATM outcomes for banks and consumers alike.
With ATMhound organisations such as Westpac can distribute and update ATM information quickly and easily, while their wholesale clients can provide their customers with access to a free iPhone app that includes all relevant ATM information.
Key Features of ATMhound:
• Includes ATM data across the Westpac Group and rediATM networks, with results automatically filtered by brand as required
• Via the settings on their handset consumers can customise the look and feel of the app to reflect their own brand relationship (such as Queensland Police Credit Union)
• All search results correspond to those ATMs to which the consumer has fee-free access
• Online update feature means data will always be up to date (across all relevant ATM networks)
• Includes a built-in feedback feature so that consumers can provide feedback on specific locations
Things you should know:
• ATMhound is a trademark of eHound Pty Ltd. iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc in the US and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• There is no licence fee for ATMhound, but an Internet connection is required to download the application from the App Store.
• Data charges may apply to both the downloading of the app and the use of the application on your mobile device. Check with your relevant service provider for more details.